Complete rabbit feed pellet plant production line used Fine rice bran, Fish meal, Soybean meal, Corn, Wheat bran, Calcium hydrophosphate, Salt, Limestone, Additive, rough rice and other essential micro-ingredients to produce feed pellet. The pellets are very nutritional and can satisfy the growth needs of rabbit in different growth stages. By combining moisture, heat, and pressure on feed ingredients, a degree of gelatinization is produced, which allows rabbit to better utilize the nutrients in these ingredients. The feed pellets are widely used in small-sized farms and large-medium feed factories. Richi machinery high performance rabbit feed pellet plant production line includes grain hammer mills, conveyors, mixers, rabbit feed pellet process machine, coolers, crumbling machine, screening machine, automatic packing machine, etc. The 2-12mm cylindrical feed pellets can be produced according to your needs. Usually, meat rabbit：3-6mm pellet, rex rabbit：3-5mm pellet, young rabbit：2-3mm pellet, fattening rabbits：3-8mm pellet.
- Proteins and fat: fishmeal, bone meal, soybean meal, peanut cake, cottonseed cake, rapeseed cake, etc.
- Cereals: corn, wheat bran, soybean, rice bran, sorghum, millet, vinasse, etc.
- Additive: spices, sweeteners, molasses, fat, mineral elements.
How to Make Rabbit Feed?
(1) Raw material receiving system
Shredded material: Pour the material to be crushed into the pit, transport it to the elevator through the scraper conveyor, lift it to the cylinder for preliminary cleaning and sieve, then enter the permanent magnet cylinder to oscillate, enter the distributor and be distributed to the silo to be crushed. To be crushed.
Feeding of auxiliary materials without crushing: transported by a scraper conveyor to a hoist, and then lifted to a cylindrical powder sieve, then enters the permanent magnet cylinder to oscillate, and then transported by a scraper conveyor to the distributor to be distributed to ingredients Warehouse, to be mixed ingredients.
(2) Crushing system
The material to be crushed is in the silo to be crushed, and enters the crusher through the feeder for crushing, and then the crushed material is transported to the elevator through the screw conveyor, and then is lifted to the distributor, and then enters the batching silo to be mixed.
(3) Batching mixing system
The batching in the batching bin is passed through an automatic batching scale to make the raw material mixing ratio to a fixed value, and a certain amount of grease is added at the same time. Then the raw materials enter the mixer for mixing, and then enter the smashing bin through the scraper conveyor for two After pulverization, it passes through the elevator to the finished product inspection sieve. After sieving, the particles that meet the particle size requirements enter the permanent magnet cylinder for oscillation, and then pass through the distributor to the granulation bin.
(4) Feed pelleting system
After the raw materials are crushed, they are granulated by a feed pellet machine in the granulation bin, and then enter the crusher for crushing after being cooled by a cooler, and then pass through the elevator to the grading screen. The particles that meet the requirements enter the finished product bin through the distributor. The particles that do not meet the requirements are batched through secondary mixing, enter the distributor through the batching scale, and then enter the pellet machine.
(5) Packaging system
The finished product is firstly packaged by a scale, then sealed with a sewing machine, and finally transported to the finished product warehouse by a belt conveyor.
Advantages of Feed Pellets:
- Good liquidity. Easy to manage. Many powders, especially velvet feeds with a small specific gravity, often add molasses or high fat and urea feeds to the stock. Due to the good fluidity of the feed pellets, there is little sticking, and for those farms that use automated feeders to raise cows or poultry on a large scale, pellet feed is the most popular.
- High rate of return. In the pelletizing process, due to the combined action of water, temperature and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed, gelatinization of the starch, and enhanced activity of the enzyme, which enables the animals to digest the feed more efficiently and transform into an increase in body weight. Feeding poultry with pellet feed improves feed conversion compared to poultry powder feed.
- Transportation economy. After pelletization, the bulk density of the feed generally increased, which reduces the storage capacity and saves transportation costs.
- Reduce pollution. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients. In the powder storage and transportation process, due to the different volume and quality of various powders, it is easy to produce classification. After the pellets formed, there is no classification of the feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust, and the particulates have less air and moisture pollution than the powder during the feeding process.
- Avoid picky eaters. The compound poultry feed formula has a variety of raw materials and is comprehensive in nutrition, which prevents the animal from picking up the favorite food from the powder and refuses to ingest other ingredients. Feeding loss can reduce because the pellet feed maintains uniformity during storage and feeding.
- Sterilization. Salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella retained in animal tissues when it is ingested by animals. Animal who eat this bacteria will get Salmonella gastrointestinal problems. The method of re-granulation by steam high-temperature quenching and tempering can kill the presence of Salmonella in animal feed.
If your team is going to build a rabbit feed pellet production line, the advantage of choosing us is that RICHi will help you:
1.Determine the scale of rabbit feed mill.
2.Determine the feed process and recommend rabbit feed machine.
3.Control mode selection.
4.rabbit feed manufacturing plant structure selection.
5.Planning the general drawing of rabbit feed mill plant site.
6.We devote ourselves to undertaking all rabbit feed production line 1-100 T/H.
||Project Site Requirements
|1-2 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|3-4 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|5-7 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|8-10 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|12-20 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|25-40 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|50-60 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|60-72 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|80-100 T/H Feed Pellet Production Line
|About the cost(different types & same capacity):
Poultry Feed Pellet Mill Plant, Ruminant Feed Pellet Mill Line, Livestock Feed Pellet Production Plant, Aquatic Pellet Extruder Plant, Pet Feed Pellet Mill Plant, Premix Feed Processing Plant, Powder Feed Production Line
About the profit :
1. The price of raw materials and feed is different in each country, and the investment cost will fluctuate.
2. The customer's operating costs include site costs, worker wages, and water and electricity costs. Skilled operators can minimize the operating costs of the equipment.
3. The correct management of feed mills, process management and high-quality production line equipment are the basis for the development of feed processing plants and high returns.