We Provide 1-100 TPH Sheep Feed Pellet Plant Production Line Turnkey Project That Will Produce Pellets With the World Standard Technologies!
Raw Materials Receiving System
Cleaning & Sieving System
Conditioning and Pelleting System
The various raw materials required by the feed mill are put into storage or put directly into use
through certain standardized procedures. Divided into bulk raw material receiving, packaged raw
material receiving, liquid raw material receiving.
Clean out the impurities and iron-containing substances in the raw material, and let the clean
materials enter the feed hammer mill for crushing. Its significance is to ensure the product
quality and ensure the normal operation of the crusher.
The raw materials that need to be crushed enter the buffer bin after going through the cleaning
section,and then enter the feed crushing machine. According to the requirements of the formula,
the raw materials are crushed to a certain degree of fineness, and then transported to the next
section without wind.
According to the requirements of the feed formula, different raw materials are mixed here with
additives, oil/fat, medicines, etc. It is accurately weighed through the PLC control program,
and the weighing, and mixing process is completed in the shortest time.
The crushed powder materials are pelletized, and feed pellets of different sizes can be produced
by changing different ring dies. Pellet feed has comprehensive nutrition and strong stability,
which can improve the digestibility of feed by animals, reduce animal picky eating, convenient
storage and transportation, and economical.
The temperature of the pellets coming out of the pellet machine is 80 degrees, and the moisture
is 15-16%. It is not suitable for packaging, so it needs to enter the counter-flow cooler to
slowly cool the pellet feed to room temperature.
Through sieving, the qualified pellets are extracted, the unqualified small pellets or powder
feed are sieved out and re-granulated, and the pellets whose geometric size is larger than the
qualified pellet product are returned to the pellet crumbler machine for crumbling.
Our conveyors cover all feed processing sections throughout your feed plant.We can customize a
conveying system by using any combination of bucket elevators,screw conveyors,scraper conveyors.
Finished feed need to be packed,ready to dispatch.Packaging system offers maximum flexibility.
Matching requirements in product suitability and capacity. It is suitable for pellet feed and
powder feed products,and can be manual or automatic bagging depends on requirement.
Complete sheep feed pellet plant production line used corn, wheat bran, soyban meal, Yeast powder for feed, Alfalfa powder, Hay, Skim milk powder, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, etc. and other essential micro-ingredients to produce feed pellet. The pellets are very nutritional and can satisfy the growth needs of sheep in different growth stages. By combining moisture, heat, and pressure on feed ingredients, a degree of gelatinization is produced, which allows sheep to better utilize the nutrients in these ingredients. The feed pellets are widely used in small-sized farms and large-medium feed factories. Richi machinery top quality sheep feed pellet plant production line includes grain hammer mills, conveyors, mixers, sheep feed pellet mill maker, coolers, crumbling machine, screening machine, automatic packing machine, etc. The 2-12mm cylindrical feed pellets can be produced according to your needs.
Additive: spices, sweeteners, molasses, fat, mineral elements.
Proteins and fat: fishmeal, bone meal, soybean meal, peanut cake, cottonseed cake, rapeseed cake, etc.
(1) Raw material receiving and cleaning section: the raw materials that do not need to be crushed are input from the auxiliary feed port, and the debris and bulk materials are removed through the fence, and then transported through the conveyor and elevator to the primary cleaning screen to remove the ropes and larger pieces. The raw materials enter the magnetic separator to remove the metal debris, and then enter the batching warehouse, waiting for the batching, and the dust generated by the feeding enters the bag dust removal system for negative pressure dust removal. The raw materials that need to be crushed pass through the fence to remove the debris, and are sent to the primary cleaning screen by the hoist to remove the ropes, labels and other debris, and then the iron impurities are removed by the permanent magnet cylinder and then enter the warehouse to be crushed.
(2) Crushing section: the raw materials after magnetic separation enter the crusher, and the screens are selected according to the requirements of different product crushing fineness. The material first enters the feeding auger, and the feeding speed of the feeding auger is controlled by the inverter. The material passes through the feeding auger and enters the crusher for high-speed crushing. This process will generate a lot of heat and dust. This process uses a pulse dust removal system and adopts the negative pressure generated by a high-speed fan to make the crushed materials quickly pass through the screen of the crusher, which solves the heat and dust problems generated by crushing. The crushed materials pass through conveyors and elevators to the warehouse for ingredients.
(3) Batching and mixing section: The crushed materials and the raw materials that do not need to be crushed are sent to the batching process together. The batching adopts the automatic control system to carry out precision batching according to two proportions, and the liquid adding system adds soybean oil to the batching. The prepared material enters the granulating section through the conveyor and elevator.
(4) Granulation section: The materials from the mixing section are heated to 85°C by high-temperature steam for gelatinization, and then enter the granulator for granulation. The prepared teaching trough material particles enter the countercurrent cooling tower for exhaust air cooling, and the cooled particles enter the conveyor and elevator to the finished product warehouse.
(5) Finished product packing section: an electronic packing scale is installed under the finished product warehouse, and the packing scale will automatically quantify the packaging according to the adjusted and set amount, and then the bag mouth will be sewn by the sewing machine and automatically transported to the stacker to complete the processing process.
Advantages of Feed Pellets:
Establish a complete feed pellet production line, can improve work efficiency, reduce feed costs, for users to increase profits. It can not only suppress cattle and sheep feed, but also can process pig, chicken, duck and other feed pellets. When making your own feed particles, different materials can be added according to the different needs of animals to ensure the safety of feed and the comprehensive nutrition of animals. Feeding granulated feed can increase animal intake and avoid animal pickiness, which is conducive to digestion and absorption. It can shorten the growth period of animals, easy to transport, and can be kept for half a year.
If your team is going to build a sheep feed pellet production line, the advantage of choosing us is that RICHi will help you:
1.Determine the scale of sheep feed mill.
2.Determine the feed process and recommend sheep feed machine.
About the cost(different types & same capacity): Poultry Feed Pellet Mill Plant, Ruminant Feed Pellet Mill Line, Livestock Feed Pellet Production Plant, Aquatic Pellet Extruder Plant, Pet Feed Pellet Mill Plant, Premix Feed Processing Plant, Powder Feed Production Line About the profit : 1. The price of raw materials and feed is different in each country, and the investment cost will fluctuate. 2. The customer's operating costs include site costs, worker wages, and water and electricity costs. Skilled operators can minimize the operating costs of the equipment. 3. The correct management of feed mills, process management and high-quality production line equipment are the basis for the development of feed processing plants and high returns.