Richi Production Line: 2-2.5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 4-5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 8-10 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 24-30 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 16-20 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 6-7.5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 3-3.5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 1-1.5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 500-700 KG/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line 300-400 KG/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line
We Provide 1-100 TPH 6-7.5 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line Turnkey Project That Will Produce Pellets With the World Standard Technologies!
KINDLY REMINDER: If you are interested in our products, Please get in contact with us
Richi machinery big scale high efficiency 6-7.5 t/h biomass wood pellet production line is specially designed for all manufacturers based on the principle of biomass recycling, such as biomass fuel manufacturers, wood board plants, organic fertilizer plants, feed plants, carton plants, etc. The main processing flow of 6-7.5 t/h biomass wood pellet production line: raw material crushing, drying, pelletizing, cooling, screening, packaging. The main equipment of a complete 6-7.5 t/h biomass wood pellet mill plant includes wood chipper machine, wood hammer mill crusher, drum rotary dryer, wood pellet mill machine, counter-flow cooler, vibrating screen classifier, automatic bagging system, electric control cabinet, etc.
(1) Chipping: Use a chiper to cut the straw, branch materials, and large pieces that cannot be directly crushed into small pieces.
(2) Crushing: The agricultural and forestry waste is crushed by a crusher to make the particle size less than 5mm. The pulverizer is only equipped with a feed port and a discharge port. The feed port is closed after feeding to reduce dust escape. The discharge port is connected to a cyclone separator. The cyclone separator uses the principle of centrifugal force to separate the scraps, and the scraps are deposited in the dust collector , The gas is discharged through the material port, and the gas is discharged from the cyclone separator and then processed by the bag filter. All the collected dust is recycled to the production line.
(3) Drying: Some raw materials that account for 30% of the total have a moisture content of 55% (the data provided by the owner is between 50% and 60%, and this environmental assessment takes 55%), which does not meet the requirements of granulation Claim. These raw materials with excessive moisture content need to be dried to make the moisture content meet the granulation requirements (the moisture content is less than 13%), and the moisture content of the raw materials after drying is about 10%. The dryer of this project is equipped with a biomass wood burner, and the fuel is biomass wood pellets produced by the project.
(4) Conveying and feeding: the raw materials are sucked into the feed port of the granulator through the feeding auger.
(5) Granulation: the raw materials are fed into the pellet machine through the feeding auger, and the finished product is formed by extrusion molding. The extrusion process is a physical process without any adhesive and no chemical reaction occurs, except for the feeding auger connection The equipment is sealed at and outside the discharge port. This process mainly produces noise and high-temperature dust-containing waste gas;
(6) Lifting and conveying cooling: The pelletized biomass wood particles are naturally cooled by conveying, so that their temperature can reach the conditions of packaging and storage, and finally conveyed to the finished product warehouse. This process generates dust and noise.
(7) Packing: The compressed hot particles pass through the screening at the end of the conveyor belt, and the qualified biomass particles fall into the finished product warehouse. The bottom of the finished product warehouse is a funnel-shaped discharge port. The finished product can be directly dropped into the packaging bag. After the machine is packaged, it can be stacked for sale. After molding, the biomass wood pellets have been compacted and dense, and there is basically no dust during the bagging process. The unqualified products are discharged and collected and then returned to the granulation process.
Germany Factory Price Good Stability 2-2.5 T/H Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Plant
Capacity: 2-2.5 T/H
Australia Competitive Easy to Operate 2-2.5 Tph Wood Pellet Making Plant
Capacity: 2-2.5 T/h
Austria 5 T/H Large Scale Wood Sawdust Pellet Plant Production Line Project
Capacity: 5 T/H
Turnkey Project of 4.5 Tons per hour Straw, Sawdust, Bamboo Chips and Biomass Pellet Production Line
Turnkey Project of 4.5 Tons per hour Straw, Sawdust, Bamboo Chips and Biomass Pellet Production Line. This project is not a simple biomass pellet production line, but a pellet production line that produces 4 different raw materials. The raw materials are
How to Use Furniture Factory Sawdust, Shavings, Wood Chips, Bamboo Shavings and Waste Crops to Make Biomass Pellet Fuel?
How to Use Furniture Factory Sawdust, Shavings, Wood Chips, Bamboo Shavings and Waste Crops to Make Biomass Pellet Fuel? We know that furniture factories generate a lot of waste every year, such as sawdust, shavings, bamboo shavings, small wood chips, sma
Turnkey Project of 4.5 Tons per hour Straw, Sawdust, Bamboo Chips and Biomass Pellet Production Line...
How to Use Furniture Factory Sawdust, Shavings, Wood Chips, Bamboo Shavings and Waste Crops to Make ...
Shipment of 1-1.2 T/H Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line Project in Taiwan, China. At the end of 20...